Surah 1: Al Fatihah (The Opening)
1. In the name of Allah, the Beneficent, the Merciful.
2. Praise be to Allah, Lord of the Worlds,
3. The Beneficent, the Merciful.
4. Master of the Day of Judgment,
5. Thee (alone) we worship; Thee (alone) we ask for help.
6. Show us the straight path,
7. The path of those whom Thou hast favoured; Not the (path) of those
who earn Thine anger nor of those who go astray.
Assalamu Alaikum (Peace Be Upon You). Welcome to The Straight Path.
Our purpose, in the matters of Islam, is to promote:
(2) The Truth.
(3) Religious Freedom.
(4) Freedom Of Speech.
(5) Support For Recent Reverts To Islam.
Note: All content on this site and linked sites, in their entirety, is not necessarily our opinion or
|© Copyright 2007-2008 The Straight Path